It’s that time of year for Clothes To Kids annual Drop (off) Your Drawers underwear drive for children in our community. Each year CTK provides more than 65,000 pairs of new underwear! That’s a lot of underwear! The drive is designed to collect and “underwrite” underwear – a basic part of the Clothes To Kids wardrobe. All children need and deserve clean, new underwear. For the months of July and August, Clothes To Kids will be collecting new, unopened packages of underwear. Sizes most needed for boys are 4-16 (boxer briefs) and young men sizes 30 & Up. For girls we need bikini underwear sizes 6, 12,14 and 16, Junior/Women Bikini sizes 5-10. Please support our mission and help us provide this basic necessity! Clothes matter and so do underwear.
Here are five easy ways that your business, place of worship, club, neighborhood or family and friends can help us “underwrite” underwear.
(1) Shop at a local store and drop off at a Clothes To Kids store near you (Clearwater, St. Pete or Tampa)
(2) Simply shop our Amazon wish list (they’ll ship straight to us):
(3) Send a check to CTK and on memo line write Underwear
(4) Host a drive and collect new underwear and/or
(5) Share on your social media – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Underwear matter!
For more information click here clothestokids.org/dyd for everything you need to run a drive or shop our Amazon wish list. If you have questions please contact: MeganD@clothestokids.org or phone Megan at Store – 813-616-6430; Cell: 727-515-4520.
Qualify for free and reduced lunch, live in Pinellas or Hillsborough counties, make appointment to come shop with us in person. To shop at CTK in person at our Clearwater and St. Pete stores, please call 727-441-5050. To shop at our Tampa Store, schedule an appointment at: https://app.squarespacescheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=22132487