Feb 29 – Apr 26 (weekends)
In 2020, a world of taste awaits at the sixth annual Food & Wine Festival.
The festival features new and exciting dishes, plus a large selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails. Some of the biggest acts in musical entertainment will take the stage every weekend on Festival Field. All concerts are included with daily ticketed admission to the park.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
THE MOST MOUTH-WATERING MENU FOR 2020
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival keeps getting better each year. Our menu features over 25 new items and many of your returning favorites. And with more than 80 fine wines, craft brews and featured cocktails to choose from throughout the festival, the pairings are endless.
TAMPA BAY’S MOST FLAVORFUL MUSIC FESTIVAL
The Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival brings together the best in rock, Latin, a cappella, country and alternative music. Concerts are included with daily admission to the park.
UNIQUE FLAVORS FROM THE FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL CHEFS
Chef’s Corner showcases unique dishes from the Busch Gardens’ chef’s team. With more than 100 years of combined experience, this chef’s team offer fun, exciting, classic, and even nostalgic flavors for every palate.
Make your way through the Food & Wine Festival like a true VIP – with ease and convenience. Purchase a Food, Wine & Brew Sampler, an expert-lead tasting, or VIP Seating to your favorite artists.
Visit our one of our four specialty bars for an expert-led tasting of four samples! Try hand-picked bourbons, tequilas and gins. Or visit our new “Pick a Barrel” bar for samples of your favorite wines and liquors. This intimate experience will leave you with a better appreciation and understanding of these classic spirits.
Enjoy a great selection of official festival merchandise and artisan crafts:
- NEW! Forever Pearls: Pick out an oyster, find a pearl, and set it in your very own jewelry!
- Artisan Festival locations
- Full-sized wine and liquor bottles can be purchased in park at select locations and picked up when you exit the park.
Enjoy entertainment inspired by the best of food and wine, including live music in the NEW Coca-Cola® Canopy. Plus, meet our topiary stilt walkers, strolling musicians and other characters that are ready to join you on your culinary adventure:
- NEW! Coca-Cola® Canopy: Jam out to live performances by local bands while enjoying Coke®-inspired food
- Living Topiaries: Get a perfect selfie with our tall, green topiaries as they wonder through the Festival area.
- Living Fountain: Watch a beautiful statuesque fountain come to life.
- Strolling musicians: Let our guitarist serenade you in the picturesque settings within the Festival.
- Muralists: Stop by each week to see talented artists create a larger-than-life mural in the Festival area.